NRHA ElectionsAre you looking forward to voting in this year’s elections for Directors-At-Large and North American Directors? If the answer is YES, be sure to look over the information listed here for you!
Open: October 1 at noon CDT
End: November 1 at noon CDT
SEATS FOR ELECTION
- Director-at-Large on the Executive Committee (Two seats):
- ALL MEMBERS* CAN VOTE IN THIS ELECTION
- Northeast Region Director (One seat): Two-year terms begin January 1, 2018.
- Members* residing in this region can vote.
- For East Central, North Central, Northwest and South Central Regions, those directors will be elected by acclamation since the number of candidates matches the number of available seats.
You must be a current member of NRHA, at least 19 years of age as of 1/1/2017 to vote by electronic ballot.
No paper or absentee ballots will be accepted.
YOU’LL NEED YOUR MEMBER NUMBER & PIN
To vote, a member must possess his/her NRHA member number and PIN as listed with NRHA on September 1, 2017.
For assistance or lost PINs, please email email@example.com. Office hours are M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CDT. Emails sent during an election weekend will be responded to within 24 hours.
CAN’T LOG IN? NEED HELP?
If you change your PIN after September 1, your new PIN will not give you access to vote. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help retrieving your voting PIN.
If you get a message saying you are not eligible for any active ballots, you have likely entered an invalid member number and/or PIN. Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Christa Morris-Stone, Election Administrator
405-946-7400, ext. 105
*NOTE: ASSOCIATE, YOUTH AND JOINT/CORPORATE MEMBERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO VOTE.
Meet the Candidates
Candidate Biography Template
Write In Candidate Form