NRHA Affiliate Program Membership Roster2017 Membership Roster (XLS)
All affiliates from North America and Europe are responsible for submitting membership rosters throughout the year. These membership rosters combined with results from shows will generate the affiliate standings one sees posted on the website. In order for these standings to be as up to date and accurate as possible, membership rosters need to be turned in accordingly. The posted standings are the official standings for European Championships and North American Affiliate Regional Championships. As we all know there are many steps throughout the year to follow to insure that all members are correctly affiliated and listed so that standings for these shows are correct.
For those who might be new to this procedure the membership roster is the way that the NRHA tracks members of individual affiliates. In North America in order for a member to show at the regional championships he or she must qualify through a series of shows. These circuit shows are listed on each affiliate's circuit show forms. In Europe, a member qualifies by points earned at different shows throughout the year. Each European member is required to show at least twice in a class in their home country for points to start counting towards qualification. See the North American Affiliate Championship Conditions and the European Affiliate Championship Conditions for more information.
The attached membership roster form is very important. This will be the only form that will be accepted for membership rosters. Please fill out the form as completely and correctly as possible. Please do not change the format of the file. Listed below are the instructions for filling out and submitting the membership roster form.
- The roster is to be filled out as completely as possible. The form includes spots for the name, NRHA number, and active dates for affiliate membership for each member.
- Please list each member on a separate line. We will not accept lines that come in with more than one name. Family groups will not be accepted. We only track individual memberships as individual members are the only one who can qualify. Family partnerships cannot qualify.
- If more than one person is listed on a line, they will be skipped over and this will cause a problem along the way. Any incorrect lines will remain unprocessed and will be sent back to the affiliate as a problem file. Problems will remain unprocessed until corrections are made and resubmitted by the affiliate.
- Please include all NRHA numbers of members. If a member is not an NRHA member please do not include them on the roster. If they join the NRHA later in the year make sure to include them on a subsequent membership roster update.
- NRHA numbers can be gathered at shows when people renew their affiliate memberships. Names on rosters with missing membership numbers will NOT be processed and will be returned to the affiliate on the problem file. These names will remain unprocessed until correct membership numbers are received from the affiliate.
- Every affiliate is required to turn in an affiliate roster. This is the only accurate way we can track standings for qualification purposes. The date of membership is very important. If a member is not current until after a circuit show then this show will not count towards that members points for qualification standings.
- Every affiliate is required to turn in their first roster within a week of their first show.
- It is required that every affiliate turn in an updated roster once a month, or within a week of each show that is held. Remember this roster is processed and aligned up with the qualifying circuit shows and this is how the standings are calculated and appear on the website. Without these rosters standings will not appear on the website and they will not be fully accurate.
- Final rosters must be turned in 30 days prior to the beginning of your areas’ regional championships. Any rosters turned in after this deadline will not be processed. If you do not know when your areas regional championships are please contact the NRHA office and speak with the affiliate department.
- ALL ROSTERS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ELECTRONIC FORM TO NRHA IN THE AFFILIATE DEPARTMENT. NO ROSTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY FAX, MAIL, OR HANDWRITTEN FORM. ALL ROSTERS MUST BE SENT AS AN ATTACHMENT ON THE ELECTRONIC FORM WE PROVIDED. YOU CAN EMAIL THE FILE TO email@example.com.
Please understand that there are many affiliates within Canada, Europe, Mexico, and the U.S. We would like to process and update these rosters in a timely manner and make sure that all standings posted are correct. When rosters are turned in an incomplete manner it is very hard to keep accurate track because membership numbers are crossed, names misspelled and thus points are either not assigned or assigned to the wrong person. If there are any questions please contact the NRHA office and speak with Lauren Rufo. Thanks to everyone for your dedication and patience.