Before You ShowWhat You Need To Know Before You Show:
Rider's Membership Card
- Non Pro and Rookie Competitors must obtain Non Pro status prior to showing.
- Open Competitors must have a Professional, Non Pro, or a Youth membership.
- Youth, Prime Time, and Masters riders must have a birth date on file.
- Associate members are only eligible to compete in Category 10 (Green Reiner, Ride & Slide) classes.
- Owners must have a current membership on file. General, Non Pro, Youth, and Professional memberships are acceptable.
- All horses entered in NRHA approved competition (with the exception of Category 10 classes) must have a competition license.
Please note: If you renew your membership or purchase a competition license or transfer at the show, you will be charged a rush fee of $30. New NRHA members do not have to pay the rush fee. When applying at a show you will receive a temporary membership card or competition license that you are able to take to other shows with you until you receive the originals by mail.
- The NRHA show year runs January 1-December 31. Eligibility for horses and riders can be checked on nrha.com or by contacting the NRHA Office.